*** SOLD OUT. New 2021 model coming this Fall ***
THE WRENSILVA SYSTEM FOR COMPACT SPACES
The latest addition to our product family, the Loft delivers all the power and connectivity of our classic full size consoles packed into a much smaller footprint. Uniting thoughtful design, American craftsmanship and high fidelity analog & streaming audio, the Loft is equipped with a 300 watts per channel, a fantastic sounding turntable, state-of-the-art SONOS® functionality, a 3.5mm mobile jack, and RCA inputs for anything from an old school cassette deck to a digital cable box.
The Loft is available for purchase as a standalone unit that can be used with even the most demanding speakers on the market, or as a complete package with matching Wrensilva Monitor speakers and included welded steel speaker stands. The Loft is a truly elegant and flexible record console for any size space.
- Wrensilva solid state pre-amp
- 300 wpc Class D output - IcePower by Bang & Olufsen
- Wrensilva 2-way bass reflex
- LF Driver- 6.5" Nomex cone
- HF Driver- 1" Textile dome
- Crossover frequency 1700hz
- 44 hz - 20k hz +/- 2db
- Fully decoupled belt driven turntable
- Wrensilva 1 1/8" dual layer wood + acrylic, split plinth construction
- 33-1/3rpm and 45rpm playback speeds
- OA2 precision Gimbal tonearm
- Hurst 24v AC synchronous motor
- 3/4" Acrylic platter
- Ortofon 2m Red MM Cartridge
- Seamless switching between vinyl and streaming music
- Pair your Wrensilva stereo console with existing Sonos speakers throughout your home
- WiFi mesh streaming for a super high quality and dependable audio signal. Your music won't cut out when you answer the phone or exit the room.
- Access all your online music services, internet radio stations, etc through one easy-to-use app
- Continuing software updates ensures your technology is always current
System + Connectivity
Four listening modes:
- Sonos high fidelity WiFi mesh streaming
- Mobile (3.5mm jack)
- Auxiliary (RCA)
Connecting to existing systems:
- Sonos allows you to broadcast from your Wrensilva stereo console to any Sonos speaker throughout your building.
- Pre pre-amp Audio Output Jacks easily tie into existing in-wall audio systems.
- Constructed of solid North American Walnut hardwood with gloss acrylic details
- Sculptural console base and *(optional)* speaker stands are naturally patinaed hand welded steel
- Leveling feet
- Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates
- Steel shelf with storage of up to 120 vinyl records
- Capture tray for record brush, mobile device, etc
- Now-Spinning record sleeve display slot in lid
- Dimensions 28"W x 33"H x 18"D
"It can be a daunting task to put together a great hi-fi system that has a look to match a high-quality sound. But this Loft Record Console from Wrensilva has been carefully curated to give you everything you need"
"Wrensilva has unveiled its latest creation with the Wrensilva Loft, a fresh take on the modern record console”
"Unlike old-school record consoles, this one packs modern touches -- wireless connectivity”
"The combination of high design, attention to detail, and technical ability make this console hard to beat”