The Wrensilva® M1 Console Stereo is a reimagining of the record console we all remember from decades past. Once a standard fixture in many homes, somewhere along the line the makers of these stereo consoles lost pace with technological innovations and changing tastes.
The M1 Console Stereo provides the ability to incorporate all forms of currently popular audio technology into one user-friendly and aesthetically attractive package. Our ultimate objective was to design one well conceived and great sounding union of audio technology and fine furniture that would fit into a variety of settings, be it beneath a living room television or a beautiful work of art.
Convenience and connectivity are central to any Wrensilva design, so in addition to the turntable, the M1 Console Stereo includes state-of-the-art SONOS® functionality, a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth®, and additional RCA inputs for anything from an old school cassette deck to a digital cable box. Whether you chose to listen to vinyl, tape, or streaming music services, the M1 Console Stereo can be the beautiful and engaging centerpiece of your home that provides exceptional sound and that bit of ‘analog’ interaction with your music that you’ve been missing.
- Wrensilva solid state pre-amp
- 300 wpc Class D output - IcePower by Bang & Olufsen
- Wrensilva 2-way bass reflex
- LF Driver- 8" Nomex cone
- HF Driver- 1" Textile dome
- Crossover frequency 1700hz
- 38 hz - 20k hz +/- 2.5db response at typical off axis listening position
- Fully decoupled belt driven turntable
- Wrensilva 1 1/8" dual layer acrylic, split plinth construction. Translucent black.
- VPI 9" vertical Yoke tonearm
- VPI 24v turntable motor
- VPI 1" Aluminum platter and bearing
- Ortofon 2m Red MM Cartridge
- Seamless switching between vinyl and streaming music
- Pair your Wrensilva stereo console with existing Sonos speakers throughout your home
- WiFi mesh streaming for a super high quality and dependable audio signal. Your music won't cut out when you answer the phone or exit the room.
- Access all your online music services, internet radio stations, etc through one easy-to-use app
- Continuing software updates ensures your technology is always current
System + Connectivity
Six listening modes:
- Sonos high fidelity WiFi mesh streaming
- Mobile (3.5mm jack)
- Auxiliary 1 (RCA)
- Auxiliary 2 (RCA)
- Bluetooth with aptX + extended range antenna
Connecting to existing systems:
- Sonos allows you to broadcast from your Wrensilva stereo console to any Sonos speaker throughout your building.
- Pre pre-amp Audio Output Jacks easily tie into existing in-wall audio systems.
- Available in choice of White Flamed European Sycamore-exterior/Fumed Eucalyptus/Ziricote/Bocote or Figured North American Walnut
- Compartment below turntable for additional devices, etc
- Integrated quiet-run fan for cooling console electronics and devices with easily accessible disabling switch for black-background listening
- Ventilated, solid wood doors
- LED lighted upper wood deck
- Vinyl record storage pocket
- Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates
- Braced and acoustically dampened speaker compartments isolate vibration
- Audio grade speaker fabric for sound transparency
- Removable speaker frames with hidden magnetic fasteners
- Polished aluminum legs that adjust for leveling
- High quality torque hinges on doors for rattle-free listening
- 4-position hinged lid: closed; open and stowed; 90 degrees; 65 degrees
- Dimensions 72"W x 32"H x 24"D
"It reminds us of how important music is, and how it should remain."
"Mixing mid-century aesthetics with modern functionality, the Wrensilva M1 Console is one of the most attractive vinyl setups you could put in your home...."
"These 21st-century caliber versions are stocked with state-of-the-art tech in the same sexy mid-century modern body"
"I can only imagine the amount of work that goes into one of these units. This updated design has all of the modern audio features that we use today."