The Standard One HiFi audio system combines style, value, and true high-fidelity audio in one sleek, handcrafted piece of modern furniture. Bearing more than a slight resemblance to the M1, the Standard One’s looks are pure Wrensilva® and every detail is built to sound as good as it looks.
Convenience and connectivity are central to any Wrensilva design, so in addition to the turntable, the Standard One HiFi audio system includes state-of-the-art SONOS® functionality, a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth®, and additional RCA inputs for anything from an old school cassette deck to a digital cable box.
Every detail of this HiFi audio system is thoughtfully chosen so whether you listen to vinyl, tape, or streaming music services the Standard One can be the beautiful centerpiece of your space that provides exceptional sound, and that bit of ‘analog’ interaction with your music that you’ve been missing.
Ships in 8 weeks
- Wrensilva solid state pre-amp
- 300 wpc Class D output - IcePower by Bang & Olufsen
- Wrensilva 2-way bass reflex
- LF Driver- 8" Nomex cone
- HF Driver- 1" Textile dome
- Crossover frequency 1700hz
- 38 hz - 20k hz +/- 2.5db response at typical off axis listening position
- Fully decoupled belt driven turntable
- Wrensilva 1 1/8" constrained layer, split plinth construction
- OA2 precision Gimbal tonearm
- Hurst 24v AC synchronous motor
- 3/4" Acrylic platter
- Ortofon 2m Red MM Cartridge
- Seamless switching between vinyl and streaming music
- Pair your Wrensilva stereo console with existing Sonos speakers throughout your home
- WiFi mesh streaming for a super high quality and dependable audio signal. Your music won't cut out when you answer the phone or exit the room.
- Access all your online music services, internet radio stations, etc through one easy-to-use app
- Continuing software updates ensures your technology is always current
System + Connectivity
Six listening modes:
- Sonos high fidelity WiFi mesh streaming
- Mobile (3.5mm jack)
- Auxiliary 1 (RCA)
- Auxiliary 2 (RCA)
- Bluetooth with aptX + extended range antenna
Connecting to existing systems:
- Sonos allows you to broadcast from your Wrensilva stereo console to any Sonos speaker throughout your building.
- Pre pre-amp Audio Output Jacks easily tie into existing in-wall audio systems.
- Available in choice of North American Walnut or Rift White Oak.
- Compartment below turntable for additional devices, etc
- Integrated quiet-run fan for cooling console electronics and devices with easily accessible disabling switch for black-background listening
- LED lighted upper wood deck
- Vinyl record storage pocket
- Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates
- Braced and acoustically dampened speaker compartments isolate vibration
- Removable speaker frames with hidden magnetic fasteners
- Polished aluminum legs that adjust for leveling
- High quality torque hinges on doors for rattle-free listening
- Dimensions 64"W x 29"H x 20"D
"a sleek mid-century modern Hi-Fi that would make Don Draper jealous"
"Wrensilva has just unveiled the ultimate marriage of premium quality audio and handcrafted modern furniture design, and it's an absolute design wonder”
"an exquisite mix of premium quality audio equipment and wonderfully handcrafted modern furniture — it's nothing short of spectacular”
"Wrensilva Takes Music Listening to the Next Level”